Careers at BHT
We would love to hear from friendly AND professional individuals wanting to join the team here in our rural location of Snitterby.
We are currently seeking to recruit individuals for the following role:
Looking for an exciting sales role with a growing company? If you are a Sales Professional with experience of sourcing new and prospective clients, are hungry for success and love working with a small friendly team, then we offer a great opportunity for genuine career development. We are seeking confident Sales personnel with excellent telephone skills, who are commercially astute, numerically sound and take pride in attention to detail.
The company recently celebrated 30 years of trading and is geared for further investment. Could you be a member of our Sales Team and help us drive this progressive forward-thinking business, whilst securing your own personal career development? Do you enjoy working in a busy, often hectic, environment but also like working more strategically during quieter times? You will need your own transport to work in this idyllic rural location.
- Maintain contact with existing customer base
- Responding to and following up sales enquiries, whilst following company methods
- Manage full sales admin process, from order to delivery, for some clients
- Build relationships with clients/potential clients
- Identify and develop new and existing business opportunities
- Set up telephone appointments, pitch to potential clients by cold calling
- Excellent PC skills, Microsoft Office
- Proven telephone sales experience
- Initiative – ability to drive own workload forward
- A passion for accuracy and strict attention to detail is essential
- Professional and friendly communication skills required when conversing either face to face, over the phone or by email with customers, colleagues, hauliers and suppliers
- Team-work – critical to the success of this business, often multi-tasking to support colleagues within their roles when pressure points arise throughout the busy season
You may currently be working in any of the following positions: Sales Support Administrator, Sales Administrator, Customer Services Administrator, Telesales Executive, Customer Services Specialist. The position does require your own transport but is commutable from Gainsborough, Market Rasen, Brigg, Scunthorpe, Lincoln or Caistor.
Applying for this role
Please apply via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office for further details on 01673 818443.