Jobs at British Hardwood Tree Nursery
If you are interested in joining our team here in Snitterby, we'd love to hear from you. We publish details of our advertised positions here, so please check back regularly for updates.
For speculative interest, please send your current CV and a brief introduction to: email@example.com.
We are currently seeking to recruit an individual for the following role:
Purchasing & Stock Analyst - NEW
The appointed person will be responsible for stock management and procurement. Must be numerically strong and have an analytical nature, along with the ability to interpret data concisely. The suitable applicant will be comfortable working in an open plan office, taking instruction from colleagues and working to very detailed, exacting procedures and deadlines
He/she will be expected to frequently analyse stock data within stock control software, in conjunction with extensive use of Excel.
Skill Set required:
- Must be numerically strong and have an analytical nature
- Advanced Excel & IT skills with a passion for accuracy and strict attention to detail
- Professional communication skills for face-to-face, phone or email discussions with suppliers, colleagues and customers
- A team player - often requiring multi-tasking and supporting colleagues within their roles, particularly throughout the busiest season between October and April
Please apply via e-mail to Mrs. Z. Henderson at firstname.lastname@example.org with a CV and covering letter or contact the office on 01673 818443.
Key Account Sales Administrator
The appointed person will be responsible for the processing of key sales accounts and working closely with the sales administration team to ensure the efficient despatch of orders for those accounts.
He/she will be expected to take accurate details of sales enquiries, process confirmed sales orders using stock management software, book haulage and process sales invoices.
They should be comfortable working in an open plan office, taking instruction from colleagues and working to very detailed, exacting procedures and deadlines.
Skill Set Required:
- Intermediate Microsoft skills required; touch-typing a key advantage
- A passion for accuracy and strict attention to detail is essential
- Professional communication skills when conversing face-to-face, on the phone or by email with customers, colleagues, hauliers and suppliers
- Team work - often required to multi-task and support colleagues within their roles, particularly in the busier period between October and March
The business is seasonal and would require near full-time hours between October and April, however reduced, more flexible hours can be offered out of season if required.
To request a full job description or to apply, please email to Mrs Z Henderson at email@example.com. Applications should include a CV and covering letter. If you need to, please contact the office on 01673 818443.
Nursery Assistant (Horticulture) x 2
We are seeking to recruit 2 x Nursery Assistants to work outside from November through to April. Hours will be as and when required. A varied and challenging role, the appointed individuals will assist in the collation & packing of tree and landscaping product orders.
Applications are invited from individuals who:
- Are hard-working
- Enjoy working outdoors
- Are self-motivated and pro-active
- Can work on their own initiative
Please apply via e-mail to Mr. N. Hopper (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact the office for further details on 01673 818443.